John and I got a chance to enjoy the beautiful weather in Hershey, PA. We wanted to spend some quality time together and feel like we were on vacation before the baby comes. It was a simple but fun weekend. We went mini-golfing and we went to Chocolate World. And of course ate lots of chocolate! One thing I learned while mini-golfing - the constant bending up and down to pick up the golf ball in between holes is not easy when you're pregnant!
As you will see from the pictures, we had a Hershey bar label made at Chocolate World. I insisted on putting the baby's name on the label, so this is what John came up with. We thought it would be funny to show the baby later on. :-) But of course we censored out the name! You will have to wait until September!

No comments:
Post a Comment